Lazy Days - Seaweed Bath
Lazy Days seaweed bath is the ultimate way to experience VOYA.
Once immersed in a hot bath, seaweed will naturally rehydrate and spring back to life, releasing its soothing and moisturising properties.
Seaweed works to hydrate and moisturise, while also working to detoxify and remove unwanted toxins.
Seaweed baths are deeply detoxifying and break down toxins that are known to cause cellulite.
This centuries-old tradition leaves you with a deep overall feeling of well-being.
- Re-mineralises the body.
- Hydrates and moisturises skin, hair and nails.
- Soothes aches and pains.
- Deeply detoxifies and removes unwanted toxins.
- Aids the healing process of skin conditions: psoriasis and eczema.
- Helps against the signs of ageing and cellulite.
- Stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system.
- Breaks down lactic acid.
Directions for Use:
After bathing the seaweed can be put onto the garden as compost.
Fucus Serratus (hand-harvested seaweed)
This Seaweed survives by filtering the ocean for nutrients and as a result amasses a huge amount of minerals and vitamins.
Rich in anti-oxidant properties to gently rejuvenate and nourish.
Maris sal (Dead Sea salt)
Detoxifying and gives a true seaweed bath experience.